A genuine Vertex Standard VX-241-446 licence free radio with 16 channels. This is a compact radio for professionals which is easy to operate and perfect for business and leisure use. Built to military specification and IP54 rated, this radio offers a 500mW audio output, making it perfect for noisy environments. The supplied FNB-V103LIA battery provides up to 19 hours of continuous use (with battery saver function enabled).
The radio comes pre-programmed ready for use, however it also offers the user the ability to self-programme the unit, by choosing from 1 of 50 CTCSS tones or 1 of 104 DCS sequences on each of the 8 pre-programmed PMR446 frequencies, which can then be allocated to any of the 16 channel locations.
The 241 fully supports the Vertex Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™), designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped radio are within communication range. If out of range for more than 2 minutes, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. A great solution to keep everyone coordinated and exclusively offered in Vertex Standard radios. This radio handset comes with a one year manufactuers warranty
Standard Package Includes;
- All brand new, sealed in Vertex packaging - A* grade goods (no returns or reconditioned parts!)
- 1 x Vertex Standard VX-241 446 Two Way Radio
- 1 x Vertex Standard VAC-300 Rapid desktop charger
- 1 x Vertex Standard FNB-V103LIA 1380mAh Li-Ion battery
- 1 x Vertex Belt Clip
- All manuals, warranty cards etc
- FREE programming - we can make this equipment work with other 446 equipment that would ususally not be compatible. Simply let us know the make and model of radio you would like this Vertex to work with