The Motorola TLKR T60 (or T61 the boxed version) lets you have free conversations using an original and styish modern designed walkie-talkie with the all the usual features you would expect from Motorola 2-way radios. It is the ideal way to stay connected for outdoor activities, with arange of up to 8km*(See FAQ regrding range on radios.) You do not need a licence and it is easy to use. The voice activation function makes it even more practical (when used inconjunction with VOX headset.) The recharagble battery packs supplied in the pack can also be charged independantly to the radios allowing you to still use your radios with ordinary AAA batteries when the rechagable packs have run down and need recharging which can be very useful. The Tlkr T60 is a good quality mid range radio for those customers who just require good communication without all the fancy facilities some more expensive models offer.
*The indicated communication range is based on optimum conditions of a space without obstacles. Various factors such as terrain, climate conditions, electromagnetic interference, physical elements (walls) can mean the range varies.
Pack supplied includes;- 2 x T60 Handsets, 2 x rechargable NiMH battery packs, Twincharger and 2 x belt clips.
We sell this very popular quality middle of the range pack of radios for many applications including Equestrian rider training, Camping, Ski-ing, Amature Dramatic clubs, or just for good family radios.
- Up to 8km range
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users
- Frequency band: PMR446 - license free
- 8 channels, 38 sub-channels, 121 codes
- Scan/Monitor function
- Vox function: hands-free voice activation
- Keypad lock
- Battery status indicator
- Belt clips
- Rechargable NiMh batteries (included) or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Headset port
- Twin desk top charger
- 5 call tones
- Back-lit LCD display screen
- Automatic disconnect function
- Size: 5.5 x 16.5 x 3cm
- Weight: 103g (without batteries)
* Please note we do not recommend these radios for business use only leisure/recreational usage. If you would like to call and tell us your application we will be able to advise if this radio would meet expectations regarding your application.
NB;- Please note when stocks of T60 are short we may supply the T61 pack instead, this is exactly the same equipment supplied as the T60 but supplied in boxed retail packaging rather than Blister Packaging.