The Motorola CLP446 Licence-Free Walkie Talkie is an ultra-lightweight and compact licence-free two-way radio, stylishly designed for quick and effective communications and ideal for retail, hospitality and restaurant environments.
The CLP446 is small, light and very user-friendly, featuring a large push-to-talk button, with a textured surface for quick and easy access. The embedded antenna ensures that the CLP446 remains compact, with no external parts to get in the way. Additionally, the Motorola Smart Status Glow light changes colour, indicating the channel, transmit, receive or scan and the battery status.
With strong, clear audio, the CLP446 ensures that you can communicate in any environment. Its battery life of up to 14 hours ensures that you can go a full working day without needing to charge your device, for all day conversation. A voice menu system and VOX capability allow users to keep their hands free whilst working, and with one of a range of Motorola earpieces (sold separately) you can make sure that your conversation is discreet and private.
Designed to Military Standard 810C/D/E/F/G, the CLP446 is highly durable, resistant to low pressure, extreme temperatures, vibration and shock. It is additionally treated with built-in anti-microbial properties - ideal if handsets are to be used in a shared environment.
· Motorola CLP446 licence-free two-way radio
· 8 channels
· Channel scan and monitoring functions
· Lightweight and compact, stylish design
· Large PTT button with textured surface
· Embedded antenna
· Smart Status Glow indicator light
· Strong, clear audio
· Up to 14 hours battery life
· Voice menu system
· Military Standard 810C/D/E/F/G
· Anti-microbial properties
· 2.5mm jack for headset use
· Dimensions: 49 x 88 x 19mm
· Weight (incl. battery): 80g